Ludwig Leo (1924-2012) is one of the most unusual West German architects of the post-war period. In autumn 2017, the Wüstenrot Stiftung completed the restoration of his pink and blue circulating tank on Street of 17 June in Berlin in accordance with the preservation order. In this context, BARarchitekten and Gregor Harbusch have curated two exhibitions and produced an animated film which, based on intensive archive research, conveys the architecture and working methods of Leo. The two exhibitions will be shown together for the first time in Hall 9.
Wüstenrot Stiftung, Ludwigsburg/ Philipp Lohöfener, Berlin, Germany
David von Becker